Adrienne Laury, MD, is a board-certified otolaryngologist who manages a wide range of adult and pediatric disorders of the ear, nose and throat. She is also a fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy and treats patients with environmental and food allergies. Dr. Laury has a particular interest and significant research experience in the medical and surgical management of sleep disorders, sinonasal diseases, as well as sinus/barometric pressure headaches.
Dr. Laury originally grew up in Allentown, Pennsylvania. She attended Villanova University where she graduated summa cum laude. She received her medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine and then completed her residency training at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Laury then served as an Otolaryngologist in the United States Air Force for four years. While stationed in San Antonio, Texas, Maj. Laury was an Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology and instructed numerous residents and medical students. She also served a tour in Afghanistan where she managed facial trauma injuries for deployed American troops.
Dr. Laury has received numerous distinctions in teaching and brings that excellence in education to her patients. She is also a nationally recognized lecturer on allergy and sinus headache. Additionally, her extensive research endeavors have enabled her to utilize the most current techniques to care for her patients.
Dr. Laury is married and recently had her second boy. Her husband, originally from Germany, works in software development for Amazon. Dr. Laury enjoys cooking, cycling, traveling, and her guilty pleasure – reality TV.
Meet Dr. Laury
Institution: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
Institution: Emory University Hospitals
Program: Board Certified
Institution: American Board of Otolaryngology
Services + Specialties
In order for us to provide you with the best care, it is important that you bring the following items to your appointment:
- A list of your current medications, including dosage
- A disc and report of all prior imaging studies, including CT scans and MRIs
- All prior hearing test results, sleep study reports, and other medical records related to your condition
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Photo ID
- Insurance information and card
- Some insurance carriers require you have a referral or primary care authorization before treatment is given. Please check with your carrier and if a referral is required, please obtain one from your primary care physician prior to your visit.