Trac Duong, MD, practices all aspects of adult and pediatric otolaryngology with a special interest in treating disorders of hearing and balance, as well as infections of the ear and skull base. He has performed operations to improve hearing including BAHA (bone-anchored hearing aid) and cochlear implantation. He also diagnoses and treats patients with dizziness and vertigo, including Meniereâ€™s disease.
He believes that excellent and compassionate care starts with listening and taking the time to educate his patients so they can be more effective partners in their own care. He considers it a privilege to care for his patients.
Institution: Yale University School of Medicine
Institution: Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Program: Fellowship in Otolaryngology
Institution: Paparella Ear Head and Neck Institute
Program: Board Certified
Institution: American Board of Otolaryngology
Services + Specialties
In order for us to provide you with the best care, it is important that you bring the following items to your appointment:
- A list of your current medications, including dosage
- A disc and report of all prior imaging studies, including CT scans and MRIs
- All prior hearing test results, sleep study reports, and other medical records related to your condition
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Photo ID
- Insurance information and card
- Some insurance carriers require you have a referral or primary care authorization before treatment is given. Please check with your carrier and if a referral is required, please obtain one from your primary care physician prior to your visit.